Come join us Saturday, October 28th, 10 am-2 pm Be part of the fun at Clarkson Church, invite friends, and family, and join the community Saturday, October 28, starting at 10:00 am. There will be hot chocolate and a train ride at the church. As well as bouncy castles, games, and more along Lakeshore Rd. […]
About Clarkson Church Office
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Clarkson Church Office contributed 80 entries already.
Entries by Clarkson Church Office
Join us in person on Sunday! Party at Clarkson Church, invite friends, and family, and join the community on Sunday, September 10, starting at 10:00 am.
Come join us in person on Sunday! Party at Clarkson Church, invite friends, and family, and join the community on Sunday, September 10, starting at 10:00 am. There is no online service this Sunday. We will also continue to share our services online next week. If you would like to access videos from past weeks, click […]
Join us in person on Sunday! On Sunday, June 4th, join us in person for Food Drive for the Compass at the church starting at 10:30 am to 2:30 pm We will gather for a BBQ and to drop off the bags of food for the Compass. There is no online service this Sunday. We […]
FOOD DRIVE SUNDAY JUNE 4TH On Sunday, June 4th, we will have a food drive to collect food for The Compass. Like last year we will collect food in our own neighbourhoods and bring it together at the church (hopefully with a BBQ). If you would like to help coordinate the food drive, organize the […]
Holy Week at Clarkson Community Church Join us in person at Clarkson Community Church or online for 10 am Services. Friday, April 7 at 10 am for our Good Friday Service where we will remember the death of Jesus through singing, scripture, prayer, and sharing communion together. Celebrate the resurrection of Jesus with us on […]
We are hosting our free pancake dinner Tuesday, February 21st from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. Please feel free to drop in anytime during the night, there will be activities for children as well. A chance to invite friends, connect with other families in our neighbourhood, and catch up with people you might not have seen […]
Join us for our in-person Christmas Eve service at 5 pm on Saturday, December 24th. We will be gathering as a Church family on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day, there will not be a service on Sunday, December 25th. On Sunday, January 1st, 2023 our in-person Church service will be 5 pm.
Come join us in person for this Quiet Christmas Service. We’ll acknowledge our losses through music, spoken word, and lighting candles, we’ll invite the Spirit of God into our woundedness. This special service will be held at St. Bride’s Anglican Church (1516 Clarkson Road North, Mississauga). Hosted by Clarkson Community, Clarkson Road Presbyterian, and St. […]
- Saturday October 28 2023- Come to Halloween in the Village 10 AM – 2 PMSeptember 19, 2023 - 12:28 pm
- Sunday September 10 2023- Come to Fall Kickoff Party at 10 AMSeptember 6, 2023 - 11:11 am
- Sunday June 4 2023 – Food DriveMay 23, 2023 - 2:04 pm
- Holy Week April 2 to April 9th 2023 Good Friday and Easter Service 10 AM at ChurchMarch 31, 2023 - 4:48 pm
- Sunday September 17 2023 – They is God (Father, Son, Spirit)September 15, 2023 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday September 10 2023- No Online Service Come to Fall Kickoff Party at church instead.September 6, 2023 - 11:08 am
- Sunday September 3 2023 – Questions Jesus asked: Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?September 1, 2023 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday August 27 2023 – Questions Jesus asked: Who is a neighbour?August 25, 2023 - 3:00 pm