SAGA STAFF APPLICATIONS!
Saga Summer Camp Staff Applications are ready! If you are interested in working with an incredible team of people, running a fun low-cost fun Summer day camp for children and youth in the Clarkson neighbourhood, then please fill out and send us your application, with cover letter and resume, to Jana Anderson <email@example.com> by February 18, 2022.
SAGA STAFF APPLICATIONS!
Saga Summer Camp Staff Applications are ready! If you are interested in working with an incredible team of people, running a fun low-cost fun Summer day camp for children and youth in the Clarkson neighbourhood, then please fill out and send us your application, with cover letter and resume, to Jana Anderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> by February 16, 2020.
At Clarkson Community Church, we support the Lighthouse School in the Dominican Republic. As a result of COVID, their schooling is going online and they need tablets for their students to continue learning. We would love your help to make this happen.
Here are some ways you can help:
- We are challenging our kids and youth to make encouraging lawn signs and painted rocks for people in your neighbourhood. For every photo of an encouraging rock or lawn sign that includes #lovefromclarkson that you email to email@example.com we will donate $5 (up to $2000). You can then stick the lawn sign in someone’s lawn or drop the rock near someone’s doorstep or on a local path.
- Parents, we want your kids to help these students, so please find jobs for them to do around your house (or in your neighbourhood) and instead of paying them, give a donation toward Tablets for Impact Dominican Republic. We would also love a photo or video of your kids doing these jobs so we can share the stories.
- We know that many of you are tired of cooking at home, so for $30 someone in our church family will make you dinner, and your $30 will go toward Tablets for Impact Dominican Republic. You can even pay for a meal as a gift for someone else! To sign up for a meal (or to offer to make a meal) contact Joanne Eng at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can give a donation toward these tablets by giving directly at give.iteams.ca/clarksontablets
For more information on Impact Dominican Republic you can visit here (https://www.facebook.com/los.alcarrizos.9) or here (https://www.iteams.ca/programs/impact-dominican-republic
YES, we are just as excited as you!
Join our summer staff team at a very unique carnival experience to
wrap up the summer! There will be socially distant games, music, and
all the fun of camp (minus the goodbye hugs). Come join us from 2 to
3 pm for a good time.
Not sure what to expect? Feel free to email
email@example.com with any questions.
Please click here to join Summer Camps now.
We are excited for another summer of camp. This is the 16th year of running Saga Summer Camps in Clarkson and we are excited to be able to serve you with these camps. Saga Summer Camps have become a significant part of the summer in Clarkson and we are looking forward to having your children participate.
Please click here for online Summer Camps.
Please bring cash or cheques for
Bake Sale and Auction.
The items in the Youth Auction you can bid on are:
1- hour drum lesson, 1-hour basketball lesson, 3 hours of babysitting, 1 room in your house cleaned, 7 dog walk excursions, 1 skating lesson, Clean out your garage, 4-5 hours babysitting, Car wash (top 3 bids), 2 hours babysitting, 3 hours math tutoring, loaf of homemade bread and you can shave off Ryan’s beard.
We are hosting our annual free pancake dinner Tuesday, February 25th from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Please feel free to drop in anytime during the night, there will be activities for children as well. A chance to invite friends, connect with other families in our neighbourhood and catch up with people you might not have seen for a while.
- Sunday January 30 2022 -Love as an act of Rebellion: Jesus heals a blind man (Jn 9:1-41)January 28, 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday January 23 2022 -Love as an act of Provision: Jesus Feeding the 5000 (Jn 6:1-15)January 21, 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday January 16 2022 -God is LoveJanuary 14, 2022 - 4:00 pm
- Sunday January 9 2022 -John the Baptist (Matt 11:2-19)January 8, 2022 - 3:00 pm