- Sunday June 26 2022 -Isaiah 56:1-7 - June 24, 2022
- 2022 Saga Summer Camp Registration - April 19, 2022
- Change to Services at Clarkson Community Church December 2021 - December 18, 2021
At Clarkson Community Church, we support the Lighthouse School in the Dominican Republic. As a result of COVID, their schooling is going online and they need tablets for their students to continue learning. We would love your help to make this happen.
Here are some ways you can help:
- We are challenging our kids and youth to make encouraging lawn signs and painted rocks for people in your neighbourhood. For every photo of an encouraging rock or lawn sign that includes #lovefromclarkson that you email to email@example.com we will donate $5 (up to $2000). You can then stick the lawn sign in someone’s lawn or drop the rock near someone’s doorstep or on a local path.
- Parents, we want your kids to help these students, so please find jobs for them to do around your house (or in your neighbourhood) and instead of paying them, give a donation toward Tablets for Impact Dominican Republic. We would also love a photo or video of your kids doing these jobs so we can share the stories.
- We know that many of you are tired of cooking at home, so for $30 someone in our church family will make you dinner, and your $30 will go toward Tablets for Impact Dominican Republic. You can even pay for a meal as a gift for someone else! To sign up for a meal (or to offer to make a meal) contact Joanne Eng at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can give a donation toward these tablets by giving directly at give.iteams.ca/clarksontablets
For more information on Impact Dominican Republic you can visit here (https://www.facebook.com/los.alcarrizos.9) or here (https://www.iteams.ca/programs/impact-dominican-republic