Come and celebrate the end of 2017 with us! We will be playing games, having a countdown and more! The main party will run from 3-5pm but at 5 we will order some pizza and put on a movie for anyone who wants to stay and watch (movie will be done by 7). Cost is $10/family if staying for pizza. This is also Kristen’s last day so it’s a great way to come and hang out with her. Please RSVP by December 27th (although earlier RSVP’s would be helpful)
Come and support our SAGA actors and choir by coming to watch the superhero play! After the play is done kids and students will be dismissed for their own classes downstairs. Kids in SK to grade 5 will be doing a fun game for their class.
Come join us for an event for the whole family while competing in the Family Olympics. Come dressed up in colours or an outfit representing your nationality (beware we are doing physical events). Cost is $10/family which includes dinner. Please RSVP by November 30th.
*this is a family event so children and families of all ages are welcome and an adult is required to stay with your child(ren)
Join us at 10 am, every Sunday at:
Clarkson Community Church
1880 Lakeshore Road West,
Mississauga, ON. L5J 1J7
- Tuesday February 25, 2020 Pancake TuesdayFebruary 12, 2020 - 1:46 pm
- Sunday February 23, 2020 Worship Together & Potluck LunchFebruary 12, 2020 - 1:32 pm
- Sunday January 26, 2020 Church Meeting and Prayer NightJanuary 8, 2020 - 6:02 pm
- Tuesday December 24, 2019 – Christmas Eve Carols & CandlesDecember 3, 2019 - 12:38 pm
- Sunday February 16, 2020 God with Us means God with us ForeverFebruary 18, 2020 - 11:39 am
- Sunday February 9, 2020 God with Us means God sends usFebruary 10, 2020 - 4:24 pm
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 God with Us means God provides for usFebruary 3, 2020 - 2:57 pm
- Sunday January 26, 2020 God with Us means God strengthen usJanuary 27, 2020 - 4:16 pm