About Ryan McKerlie
Ryan has been the youth pastor at Chartwell since June 2015 and is passionate about ultimate frisbee, riding his bike and seeing youth find a welcoming and engaging community to be part of. Ryan is married to Sam and would love to hang out at McDonalds with you.
Entries by Ryan McKerlie
Please click here to join Summer Camps now.
What: Bouldering and Ninja Warrior at Aspire Climbing! When: Friday January 17, 2020 Who: Anyone grades 6-12 (Bring your friends!) Drop Off: Clarkson Community Church at 5:30pm at 5:45 the bus will leave for Aspire Climbing. Pick up: Clarkson Community Church at 9:15pm Cost: $45 What to Bring: water, snacks, clothes you can climb in, […]
What: Glow in the dark Trampoline! When: Saturday November 9, 2019 Who: Anyone grades 6-8 (Bring your friends!) Drop Off: Skyzone (3636 K=Hawkestone Rd., Mississauga, ON L5C 2V2) at 5:30pm Pick Up: Skyzone at 8:15pm Cost: $28.25 What to bring: White T-Shirt (required) and clothes you can jump in, water bottle Contact Info: Ryan McKerlie – 647.802.0171 […]
What: Junction Weekend Retreat Begins: Meet at Lorne Park Baptist Church @ 5:30pm on Friday November 1st Ends: Pickup at Lorne Park Baptist Church @ 4:30pm on Sunday November 3rd Who: Anyone grades 9-12 (Bring your friends!) Cost: $80 (The actual cost of running the retreat is around $110/person, if you would be able and […]
What: Junction Summer Kickoff – Where in the world is Mike? For a year we’ve been hearing about this elusive “Mike” and we’ve heard his name squawked around town. He alluded us on Toronto Island, but never again! Come join us on an incredible day of exploration, games, and mystery as we try to uncover […]
- Saturday October 28 2023- Come to Halloween in the Village 10 AM – 2 PMSeptember 19, 2023 - 12:28 pm
- Sunday September 10 2023- Come to Fall Kickoff Party at 10 AMSeptember 6, 2023 - 11:11 am
- Sunday June 4 2023 – Food DriveMay 23, 2023 - 2:04 pm
- Holy Week April 2 to April 9th 2023 Good Friday and Easter Service 10 AM at ChurchMarch 31, 2023 - 4:48 pm
- Sunday September 17 2023 – They is God (Father, Son, Spirit)September 15, 2023 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday September 10 2023- No Online Service Come to Fall Kickoff Party at church instead.September 6, 2023 - 11:08 am
- Sunday September 3 2023 – Questions Jesus asked: Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?September 1, 2023 - 3:00 pm
- Sunday August 27 2023 – Questions Jesus asked: Who is a neighbour?August 25, 2023 - 3:00 pm